The Virtual Student Services Center (VSSC) is your live, online enrollment resource! Meet virtually with a PGCC enrollment specialist for assistance with admissions, registration, financial aid, and more.
Monday-Friday: 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
Wait times can vary. Your patience is appreciated.
Spring Registration is Now Open
Register today! Check the Academic Calendar for important dates.
Spring 2024 Term Start Dates
January 22: 15-week and First 7-week Accelerated Classes Begin
February 5: 10-week Classes Begin
March 19: Second 7-week Accelerated Classes Begin
About the Virtual Student Services Center
How do I access the Virtual Student Services Center?
We are using the Zoom platform. All participants will need to log into their Zoom account to join the VSSC meeting for assistance.
All guests are placed into a waiting room and are called individually to receive service.
You will need to connect your audio to utilize the Virtual Student Services Center. Video is optional.
Below we have provided some methods to assist you with the Zoom platform:
- Download Zoom Mobile App for Apple or Android
- Download Zoom for Computers
- How to Join Zoom Meetings
- How to Sign Up/Activate Zoom Account
What can you accomplish in the Virtual Student Services Center?
- Assistance with your Prince George's Community College application
- Assistance with the College's enrollment steps
- Assistance to troubleshoot technology access (e.g. Owl Link, Navigate, New Student Orientation)
- Obtain support from the Office of Student Academic Planning and Career Readiness (SAPCR)
- Assistance with your course registration
- Obtain support from the Office of Financial Aid
- Obtain support from the Office of Records & Registration
- Obtain support with the college's deferred payment plan
Do you need assistance outside of the Virtual Student Services Center's hours of operation?
Prince George's Community College is open Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m.-6 p.m. You can contact various offices for in-person or virtual services directly. Sign up for Owl Alert or check the College's website and/or social media for notification of college closures and/or delayed openings.
Courses are offered in many formats to fit your needs, including flexible online, scheduled remote, and several hybrid options. You can also search by location, day of week, and more to find the right class(es) for you!