To better understand Prince George’s Community College, we recommend exploring the goals we set for ourselves and how we plan to achieve them.
Learn About Us
View our past annual reports to see the College from the perspective of administrators, faculty members, and students.
This office gathers data about the College and is your best source for College-related information.
We are accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE).
Know Where We Stand
Our policies encourage transparency and make our community a better place. The following documents set high standards for our students, faculty, and staff. We urge you to become familiar with them and revisit them often during your time at Prince George's Community College.
- Copyright Infringement Policy
- Discrimination, Sexual Harassment, and Sexual Misconduct Policy
- Drug and Alcohol Awareness Policy
- Gainful Employment
- HEA Disclosure
- Protecting Your Personal Information
- Student Affairs Code of Conduct
- State Authorization (NC-SARA)
- Student Grievance Process for Out-of-State Students
- Student Residency Policy
- Title IX